Ive had a few questions on facebook about how I print my printables. And the honest answer is… very easily.To print, simply download the file and open in a pdf viewer, that can be preview on a mac, or even in your browser on a pc. Select print from the menu and find your printer.
- Print on sticker paper or plain paper.
- Cut by hand with scissors, knife, trimmer, or machine.
- If you print on plain paper, you can make it sticky with glue, a tape runner, or a xyron machine.
Heres what I use…
- I print on plain paper using a laser printer.
- I cut out using regular scissors.
- I use a Xyron 150 for stickers.
- I use a glue stick for all other boxes.
- I print on sticker paper using a laser printer
- I cut using my Silhouette Portrait
- I use the free cut files from my own printables
If I’m not using sticker paper, I then lay out my boxes and elements onto my page before sticking them down. This way I can make sure the pages look how I need them before making things permanent.
You can also use repositional sticker paper in the Xyron so things can be moved around.
Whats your set up? And how do you plan?